2018 Monochrome International Photography Awards
Honorable Mention Award Winners
Still Life Category
Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
2018 International Photography Contest
Events and Exhibitions:
2021 Exhibitions & Awards
*March 5, 2021 to March 27, 2021- South East Center for Photography- Greenville South Carolina. My photo titled "Red Window" will be included in the juried Exhibition A Woman's View.
* Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ruddytrueblue/
* Artworks available for sale at Saatchi Art. Click link below to see works for sale:
* Artworks available for sale at Mansfield Art Center Gallery Store- 700 Marion Road Marion, Ohio
2020 Exhibitions & Awards
* September 2, 2020 to October 1, 2020- Highline Art Gallery- Worthington Ohio. Exhibition of a variety of my works from multiple series.
*November 20, 2020 to December 31, 2020- Ohio Art League 2020 Fall Juried Exhibition- One of my photos "Vintage Style" will be included in this juried exhibition to include a catalog and virtual exhibition (due to Covid19 precautions).
*December 4, 2020 to December 31, 2020- South East Center For Photography- Greenville South Carolina. My photo entitled "The Hat and the Snake" will be included in the juried Members Show Exhibition.
2019 Exhibitions & Awards
* January 4, 2019 to January 26, 2019- Southeast Center for Photography- Members Show, Juried Exhibition- One of my photographs "Girl and Bear" will be included in this Exhibition at 116 East Broad Street Greenville,
* July 24, 2019 to August 3, 2019- Ohio State 2019 Fine Arts Exhibition- Juried Exhibition and Competition- Two of my photographs will be exhibited in this Show at the Cox Fine Arts Center 717 E. 17th Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43211.
*November 15, 2019- One Night Crazy Hat, Ohio Art League- Juried Live Auction Fundraiser- My photo "Southern" was chosen as one of 21 juried entries for this Live Auction Event.
* November 23, 2019 to December 29, 2019- Mansfield Art Center Holiday Fair- Juried Art Fair
2018 Exhibitions & Awards
* November 18, 2017 to January 3, 2018- Ohio Art League- Thumb Box Gallery- Franklin Park Conservatory
*2018 International Monochrome Photography Awards- Awarded 16 Honorable Mention Awards in the Portrait, Photojournalism, Fine Art, Conceptual, Fashion/Beauty, and Nature Categories.
* March 3, 2018- Columbus Museum of Art- An Evening with Art Event, featuring 3 of my pieces. 480 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH
* April 7 - May 3 2018- Studios on High Gallery- Hit the Hop- Juried exhibition of one of my pieces. 686 N High Street Columbus, OH - Columbus Short North Arts District.
* May and June 2018- Don Scott Gallery - Solo Exhibition Highline Coffee Art Space 691 N High St, Worthington, OH
*May 5- June 3, 2018- Mansfield Art Center - May Show- Multi-artist juried exhibit of Ohio artists, featuring 3 of my pieces. 700 Marion Road Mansfield, OH
*June 1, 2018- August 7, 2018- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts- First Place Winner of the 2018 International Photography Competition my Texas Flea Market Dreams # 23 will be exhibited. 400 N. Ashley Drive Tampa Florida.
*June 1, 2018- June 30, 2018- Global Gallery Clintonville- Solo exhibition- 3535 N. High St. Columbus, OH 43214
* July 14 2018- Summer Jam West- Festival Artist-Columbus, Ohio
*September 1- September 27, 2018- Fall Hit the Hop- Studios on High - Juried exhibition of one of my pieces. 686 N High Street Columbus, OH - Columbus Short North Arts District.
November 17 - December 30, 2018- Mansfield Art Center Holiday Art Fair- Exhibition of three of my pieces. 700 Marion Road Mansfield, Ohio.
*November 29-December 15, 2018- Majestic Gallery- Nelsonville, Ohio. Isabella Series Exhibition.
2017 Exhibitions & Awards
*2017 International Monochrome Photography Awards- Awarded 6 Honorable Mention Awards in the People, Photojournalism and Conceptual Categories.
Published- National Geographic
Surfer Dude photo chosen as Cover Photo for book entitled "Dodge Tuck Roll" by
2017 Monochrome Awards
International Black and White Photography Contest
Honorable Mention Winners in Conceptual, People, and Photojournalism categories